Self Assembled Garden Rooms
Crannog Garden Rooms are proud manufacturers of our new range of Premium Self Assembled Garden Rooms supplied flat packed.
Depending on the size of the building and the size of your team the average building should take approx 3 -5 days to erect and weatherproof. The adaptability and speed of construction, the styling flexibility and high performance, combined with cost savings, means no other form of construction comes close.
All components required to erect the building will be supplied in one delivery direct to site,
removing all the hassle at your end.
Our smaller garden rooms can be self assembled by a competent DIY enthusiast and a couple of helpers.
A smaller garden room can be assembled as a weekend DIY project making it a perfect opportunity to call in favours from both friends and family. Our garden rooms come with instructions and all the material you will require.
- SIP buildings are very energy efficient, structurally strong, provide very good sound insulation and are easy to build with.
- SIP buildings are capable of withstanding extreme climate and weather conditions.
- EPDM synthetic rubber membrane
- Life expectancy of over 50 years
- Superior durability
- Easy installation
- Environmentally friendly
Treated Timber & Breathable Membrane
- Support timbers for floor, roof
- Outer breathable membrane
- Detailed step by step installation instructions
- Save the cost and work associated with a concrete base and let our team install ground screws where suitable
- Dependent ground conditions and size of pod
Glazing supply and install
- We can supply and install windows and doors via our glazing partner
- We offer larch and cement board cladding options for exterior walls.